NO MISREPRESENTATIONS ALLOWED
- You agree that it is a condition on your use of the Site that you will not either through any act (including but not limited to posting an advertisement of the Site) or omission mislead or deceive others.
NO GUARANTEES OF CONTINUED AVAILABILITY
- BizExchange gives no guarantee to you of the continued availability of any particular business advertised on the Site and will not be liable to you should an advertiser have sold or withdrawn the business at any time prior to removal of the advertisement from the Site.
- Whilst BizExchange takes efforts to ensure that businesses advertised are actual businesses or investments, it gives no guarantee to you that every advertisement represents an actual business or investment.
NO GUARANTEES AS TO THE SERVICE
- BizExchange provides no warranty to you that the services generally available through its Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that BizExchange cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
NO GUARANTEES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF SITES OR SERVICES WE LINK TO OR THAT LINK TO US
- BizExchange provides links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties from its Site. Such linked sites are not under the control of BizExchange and BizExchange is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. BizExchange is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BizExchange of the linked site. BizExchange is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. BizExchange will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
NO GUARANTEE AS TO SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- While BizExchange takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on BizExchange systems or on BizExchange's Site. BizExchange disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- Copyright in the material and trademarks on this Site are owned by BizExchange Pty Ltd ABN 34 118 158 231 ("BizExchange") unless otherwise indicated and you agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by BizExchange.
INFORMATION FOR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
- You agree that information contained on this Site is for personal use only and may not be sold, redistributed or used for any commercial purpose (this includes but is not limited to the use of Advertiser contact details for unsolicited commercial correspondence). You may download material from this Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this Site for establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication, except with Our prior written consent.
INFORMATION DOES NOT REPRESENT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
- You acknowledge and agree that information published by BizExchange is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other issues.
- BizExchange does not endorse or recommend any of the businesses offered for sale or investment opportunities advertised on the Site and BizExchange strongly recommends that prior to entering into any agreement with any of the Advertisers on the Site, that you obtain your own independent legal, accounting, financial or taxation advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Site or on the Internet generally.
- In no event will BizExchange be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Site.
OUR RIGHTS TO USE INFORMATION YOU SEND US
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PASSWORD AND LOGIN
- To become a subscriber, you must provide a password and a login name. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and login name. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login name. You may change your password at any time by following instructions. You may also change your login by contacting customer service. You may also delete services attached to your registration at your convenience.
- You agree to immediately notify BizExchange of any unauthorized use of your login name or any other breach of security known to you.
- For the purposes of this agreement the words "BizExchange", "BizExchange Pty Ltd", "We", "Our" and "Us" refer to BizExchange Pty Ltd and "Site" to materials delivered on www.bizexchange.com.au and other co-branded versions of the site.
- If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from this agreement and the remainder of this agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Termination of this agreement will not cancel the operations which are intended to and are capable of surviving the termination of this agreement.
- The laws governing this agreement will be the laws in Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its Courts and its Appellate Courts and the jurisdiction of the Federal Court of Australia sitting in Victoria.
- Currency - all transactions and financial amounts are in Australian dollars unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Membership and listings can be setup and trailed prior to payment, but will not display to the public until activated.
- Membership and listings on the site are activated upon receipt of payment and are non-refundable.
- All membership and user data is treated as confidential in accordance with the Australian privacy legislation.
- All online transactions are processed via a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) of 128-bit encryption or higher and no payment card details are retained on the site.